Sunday 3 November 2013

Dare To Wear

Dare to wear



H&M long sleeve shirt, $13 / River Island top, $32 / Mini skirt / Vegan boots / ASOS crossbody handbag / ASOS ring / Dogeared charm necklace

Its that time of the year where I'm not sure if you'd be able to get away with this without getting a cold, I'm pretty sure you can't without a pair of tights or more layers on top buts its worth a try!

This was an outfit I was meaning to put together for ages because of the skort (that I'm yet to purchase *insert sad face*) and the boots I really wanted as well but they might not be everyone's cup of tea. I posted this on Polyvore but I do prefer writing about why I picked things and if you can get them cheaper. 

I really like the boots, they just give it this effortless, cool vibe.I might actually grab three out of 7 items in this outfit - the skort and long sleeve knitted jumper because they just look really good together. This website is not good for my bank balance. Also the rings because they look fab. 

Anywho, I hope you enjoyed this look. I'll see you all soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment