Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day Out OOTD

Day out






How beautiful is this outfit, I was just thinking of something to wear for a day/evening wear! It would be amazing if I could actually afford these clothes. I'm loving bold colours and statement necklaces at the moment, they're just complimentary to each other and they don't clash. I thought the orange and yellow would look strange together but with the right person wearing this - they would look hot hot hot!

I just made this in 5 minutes on Polyvore, its a very interesting website to get outfit inspiration from and I'll be using it a lot more now I've found it. I'll obviously be settling for smaller priced pieces myself (student here, no money) but its pretty cute. Hope this has inspired someone's day/evening look!

Blog you later dolls x 

No comments:

Post a Comment